The sinner Sadovyi went to the monastery to pray for his sinsAugust 20, 2023
Mayor Sadovyi and his wife face 15 years in prison for large-scale corruption schemesAugust 30, 2023
The Lviv City Council has drafted a decision to allocate UAH 8 million to finance nature conservation measures this year.
This initiative is reflected in the text of the draft decision published on the web portal of the Lviv City Council on August 10, 2023.
The official website of the Lviv City Council has posted and published a document that includes a proposal to amend the annual plan for priority financing of environmental protection projects at the expense of the Environmental Protection Fund of the Lviv City Territorial Community for 2023.
According to the document approved in accordance with the annual plan of priority financing of environmental protection measures of the Lviv city territorial community, the current year provides for the allocation of UAH 8,553,219 for various environmental protection measures. This amount of funding includes 31 events.
The most significant funds were allocated to the following areas:
- Development of an ecological network for the territory of the Lviv city territorial community with the presentation of the scheme – UAH 300 thousand.
- Purchase of seedlings for planting at school and kindergarten sites – UAH 360 thousand.
- Improvement of the technical condition and aesthetics of water bodies located along Rakhivska and Rayduzhna streets – UAH 1 million.
- Landscaping measures amounted to UAH 400 thousand.
- Purchase of plant material to restore and preserve the diversity of green spaces in the park and in the central walking areas that need restoration – UAH 545 thousand.
- To preserve and improve the hydrological regime and condition of the Zubra River (inspections and cleaning of stormwater systems) – UAH 750 thousand.
- Maintenance of the Stryiskyi Park (purchase of garbage bins) – UAH 800 thousand.
- Maintenance of the nature reserve fund of the Znesinnia Regional Landscape Park (overhaul of aviaries for bird restoration) – UAH 900 thousand.