Declarations for 2022 by officials from Lviv City Hall: what Sadovyi and his henchmen declaredFebruary 9, 2024
eBrukivka: No major road repairs in Lviv in 2024February 15, 2024
Last year, the community of Lviv was shocked by the information about the large-scale expenditures of the city budget on the comfort of officials under the leadership of Andriy Sadovyi, including taxis for their transportation.
This is especially unpleasant given the circumstances in the country where the war is ongoing. In such circumstances, spending money from the city treasury on such services is considered at least inappropriate. Frankly speaking, this is considered a mockery of those who support soldiers, the state, volunteers, and patrons.
After much publicity and active discussions at meetings of the city council’s deputy commissions, one would assume that this story would not happen again. However, it seems that Lviv officials, under the leadership of Mayor Sadovyi, decided not to give up their usual comfort, even during the reporting period of the war, and despite the need to save budget funds to support the defense forces.
To date, the city budget has already spent UAH 1,092,812.08 on passenger vehicle rental services with a driver, as well as on transportation for business trips.
The following departments “managed” the most budget funds:
- Department of State Control over Land Use and Protection of the City Planning Department of the Lviv City Council. Procurement: UA-2024-01-15-013996-a. The winner is Yuriy Kopko, an individual entrepreneur. The contract amount is UAH 366,000.00;
- Department of Urban Agglomeration of the Lviv City Council. Procurement: UA-2024-01-15-008637-a. The winner is Ratusha-Service. The contract amount is UAH 197,706.24;
- Department of Economic Development of Lviv City Council. Procurement: UA-2024-02-01-005069-a. The winner is Ratusha-Service. The contract amount is UAH 30,000;
- The Department of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Lviv City Council. Procurement: UA-2024-01-26-010777-a. The winner is Ratusha-Service. The contract amount is UAH 66,000;
- Sykhiv District Administration of the Lviv City Council. Procurement: UA-2024-01-18-000166-a. The winner is Pid Zubroyu LKP. The contract amount is UAH 226,105.84;
- Shevchenkivskyi District Administration of the Lviv City Council. Procurement: UA-2024-01-05-002273-a. The winner is Mykhailo Shturin, an individual entrepreneur. The contract amount is UAH 207,000.00.
This year, the taxi market for officials has become more competitive, as private taxi drivers (individual entrepreneurs Yuriy Kopko and Mykhailo Shturin) won two out of six procurements. This trend may continue in the future.
We understand that the above procurements are not the last ones this year (other “structures” and their leaders will be offended). Therefore, there will probably be more to come… bomok.com.ua journalists write.